The Guest House at Graceland
Gephart provided design-assist service for this AAA Four Diamond hotel that features two restaurants, meeting and event spaces, and a 500-seat theater for live performances and movies. The 450-room hotel is adjacent to the Graceland Mansion and celebrates Elvis Presley and his lasting legacy.
Gephart provided design-assist and electrical construction support for this elegant, high-profile hotel. Gephart’s contributions included:
- Created a dedicated logistics crew to ensure all tools and materials were mobile on this fast-track project
- Maximized use of prefabrication with both manufactured and built-on-site assemblies to improve schedule, safety, and quality
- Pushed technology into the field to ensure supervisors had current information on their tablets and completed work right the first time
- Preconstruction planning cut cost of lighting fixture package in half
- Assembled an experienced and talented on-site management team to overcome challenges and complete the 16-month fast-track project on-time and on-budget.