ServiceMaster Corporate Headquarters
Gephart was the electrical contractor for the transformation of the vacant Peabody Place Shopping Mall into the new global headquarters for ServiceMaster. In total, the 4-level, 285,000 SF renovated space houses approximately 1,200 employees and played a role in the ongoing efforts to revitalize the Memphis downtown area.
As the electrical contractor, Gephart’s contributions included:
- Modification of existing power distribution systems
- Installation of lighting package, including approximately 2.5 miles of linear light fixtures
- Lutron lighting control system
- New fire alarm system
- Approximately 200 furniture power connections
- Rough-in for security and access control systems
- Successful delivery of high-profile downtown Memphis construction project meeting the aggressive 7-month schedule.
- Efficiently managed resources with crews peaking at nearly 90 electricians.
- Exceeded WBE and MBE workforce goals.
- Subsequently awarded ServiceMaster Headquarters Frontdoor Phase II Renovations project with Flintco, LLC.