Jamestown Regional Medical Center
1 / 5
Working with Mortenson Construction, Gephart completed electrical construction of this 25-bed regional medical center, complete with three operating rooms, 13 pre- and post-surgery rooms, a nursery, and four imaging rooms. The project also included a pharmacy, rehab gym, and administrative offices, building on Gephart’s strong body of work within the healthcare industry.
Gephart provided electrical construction for this first-class medical facility. Gephart’s contributions included:
- Improved coordination and installation through close work with engineer Dunham Associates
- Reduction in the length of the project punch list
- Use of BIM capabilities to model all switchgear
- Project management and field leadership
- Supported and maintained project schedule through strong working relationships with a local partner.
- Prioritized communication and teamwork to deliver a first-class facility that opened on schedule.
- Handed over service and maintenance to the local electrical contractor as part of our commitment to the Jamestown community.
"Through their proactive management style and the leadership of their on-site staff, Gephart successfully managed the local workforce on this project, executing the work safely and with high quality while meeting the aggressive construction schedule. Gephart also demonstrated they can effectively utilize a local subcontracting partner to successfully execute work hundreds of miles from Minneapolis. I look forward to working with Gephart again and highly recommend Gephart for any project."
Casey Jackson, Project Manager II, Mortenson Construction