Jamestown Regional Medical Center
Working with Mortenson Construction, Gephart completed electrical construction of this 25-bed regional medical center, complete with three operating rooms, 13 pre- and post-surgery rooms, a nursery, and four imaging rooms. The project also included a pharmacy, rehab gym, and administrative offices, building on Gephart’s strong body of work within the healthcare industry.
Gephart provided electrical construction for this first-class medical facility. Gephart’s contributions included:
- Improved coordination and installation through close work with engineer Dunham Associates
- Reduction in the length of the project punch list
- Use of BIM capabilities to model all switchgear
- Project management and field leadership
- Supported and maintained project schedule through strong working relationships with a local partner.
- Prioritized communication and teamwork to deliver a first-class facility that opened on schedule.
- Handed over service and maintenance to the local electrical contractor as part of our commitment to the Jamestown community.