Four Winds South Bend – Phase II
Gephart provided design-assist electrical and low voltage services for a large expansion to the existing casino (which we completed in 2018). The project includes a 23-story hotel tower with 317 guestrooms, executive offices space, gaming floor expansion, a high-end spa, ballroom, 10 meeting rooms, and rooftop swimming pool. There is also a VIP lounge on the 4th floor with hospitality suites, an outdoor swimming pool, and terraces for events.
As the electrical contractor, Gephart’s contributions included:
- Electrical, Low Voltage & Fire Alarm
- 3000KW Generator
- 4000A Automatic Transfer Switch
- 4 Uninterruptible Power Supply Systems
- Cellular Floor System
- Expanded project scope and reduced schedule during construction.
- Overcame logistical challenges related to construction during pandemic.
- Overcame supply chain issues to meet a challenging project schedule.
- Strenghtened relationships with our fifth successful Four Winds project for the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi, and our third consecutive Gaming & Hospitality project with F.A. Wilhelm Construction Co.