New construction of a sleek and modern 1,750,000 SF NFL stadium with a seating capacity of 65,000 (expandable to 72,000), 128 suites, and several premium areas throughout multiple levels. This climate controlled and fully enclosed stadium features a horseshoe-shaped seating arrangement facing retractable walls allowing for views of the iconic Las Vegas Strip. The stadium will host premier concerts, sporting events, and is the home of the NFL’s Las Vegas Raiders.
As the electrical contractor, Gephart and our Joint Venture partner’s contributions included:
- Installation of more than 20,000 LED light fixtures, sports lighting, theatrical lighting, and lighting controls.
- Three, 1200 Amps at 13.8 KV each electrical services equating to almost 18 billion watts.
- All electrical systems installations including high voltage service and distribution, food service equipment, and HVAC equipment.
As the low voltage systems contractor, Gephart’s contributions included:
- Closet Builds
- Backbone Fiber/Data
- Data Cabling
- Installation of 596 Audio terminations, 268 UTP terminations, 3,360 Fiber fusion splices/terminations, and 74 SMPTE terminations.
- 518,550 Feet Cable Pulled
- Our team exceeded the expectations of the community participation plan for disadvantaged businesses and workforce.
- We successfully managed the workforce when the COVID-19 pandemic hit with a peak crew and 4 months remaining to complete the project.
- We developed work programs, procedures, and engineered controls to comply with and exceed the requirements of the CDC guidelines to ensure worker safety on the project site and limit the spread of the virus.
- Perfect commissioning tests on first try for SMPTE, audio, and fiber.